Skalar is a Dutch manufacturer of high-quality, automated chemistry analysers for the laboratory and process industries. Established in 1965, Skalar has since grown into an international organisation with several subsidiaries and representatives in over 100 countries. The global headquarters of Skalar is located in Breda, The Netherlands and employs 150 people. The activities of the headquarters include research & development, manufacturing and international sales and after sales support. Skalars’ core technologies include continuous flow and discrete analysers, total carbon & total nitrogen analysers and laboratory robotics. These analyzers are predominately used in environmental, food, agricultural and chemical testing laboratories.
Due to continued growth in the UK business Skalar is seeking a:
Regional Sales Manager UK
The main tasks:
- Fulfilment of sales targets (turnover and profit), which are annually determined by the Skalar Management
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for the assigned region
- Executing sales strategies and promotion policies according to guidelines
- Direct sales activities
- Various forms of presentation of the Skalar products to new and existing customers
- Participating in exhibitions and webinars
- Maintaining thorough records via the CRM database
- Liaising on a weekly basis with management regarding all projects
- Providing detailed sales reports for senior management
The main requirements:
- Completed Bachelor or MSc. degree in Chemistry (Analytical / Instrumental Analysis) or similar
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position in the instrumental analysis industry desirable, although other sales experience would be considered.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Flow Analysis and/or TOC / TN combustion technologies
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Extensive travel to customer sites within the UK & Republic of Ireland
- Willingness to make international trips (mainly NL headquarters)
- Possession of a full and valid driving license
- Travel to The Netherlands for the duration of the on-boarding and training process (4 weeks)
- A dynamic and full-time job in an internationally-oriented organization, where we collaborate in a friendly and customer-driven atmosphere
- The possibility to work from your own home-office in the UK
- Competitive salary with commission structure
- Company healthcare
- Options for further education, career development & advancement
Does the above appeal to your ambition and background?
If so please send your letter with C.V. to: Skalar Analytical B.V., Tinstraat 12, 4823 AA Breda, The Netherlands f.a.o. HR-Department. Or mail to: [email protected].
For more job information: 0031-765486486
For more company information: www.skalar.com
Tags: #Sales Manager #Sales #Chemistry #Laboratory #Analysers