Skalar is a Dutch manufacturer of high-quality automated chemistry analysers for laboratories and the process-industry. Established in 1965 Skalar and has grown into an international organisation with subsidiaries and representatives in over 60 countries. The global headquarter of Skalar is located in Breda, The Netherlands and employs 150 people. The activities of the headquarters include research & development, manufacturing, and international sales and after sales support.
Skalars’ core technologies include continuous flow and discrete analysers, total carbon & total nitrogen analyser and laboratory robotics. These analyzers are predominately used in environmental, food, agricultural and chemical testing.
Due to the growth of Skalar we are looking for a:
Global Spare Parts & Consumables Sales Specialist
The successful candidate will play a significant role in developing the spare parts & consumable business and should have an in-depth knowledge of the spares & consumables sales within the capital analytical instruments industry, preferable in the field of Laboratory Automation.
The main tasks:
- Set, propose and achieve an annual spare parts & consumables sales target
- Develop and plan sales promotional campaigns
- Collect and analyse market price levels by part categories and stay competitive to expand sales
- Identify fields of improvement for the consumable business by analysing data and develop sales and marketing strategies
- Evaluate performance of parts sales with the management and make periodical reports
- Manage and follow up the order entry of spares and consumables
- Propose and execute a systematization to improve work processes of the spare parts and consumable sales and operations
- Work very closely with Sales and Aftersales department to minimize machine downtime at the customers site and settle parts technical issues.
The main requirements:
- Finished education in Analytical Chemistry
- Proven track record of at least 3 years of Spare Parts & Consumables sales and marketing in the analytical instrumentation industry
- Must have a good understanding of analytical instrumentation
- Have a global perspective
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible to travel in and out of Europe for customer visits
- A full-time career in a market leading company
- A friendly and dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, according to the requirements of the job
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Options for further education
If this vacancy appeals to your ambition and background, please send your letter with C.V. to:
Skalar Analytical B.V., f.a.o. Heidi de Craen / HR-Department, [email protected]
For more company information: www.skalar.com