Food and Feed analysis
Food and feed products are analyzed for several reasons, such as monitoring product quality, being able to guarantee food / feed safety and compliancy with official regulations.
Food producers must ensure that they produce safe and high-quality products. For this they rely on analysis with accurate analyzers. We offer a comprehensive range of analytical methods for food & feed analysis. Reliable routine analysis according to AACC, AOAC, ASBC, EBC, MEBAK, ICC, EPA, ISO, Coresta, GB, LFGB, NYT etc.
Before installation at a customer’s site, the analyzers are thoroughly tested and set according to the customer’s standards to obtain the most optimal and accurate analysis results. Additionally, new application development for specific samples is fully supported by Skalar’s application laboratory in close cooperation with the customer.
An important factor for laboratories is time. Automation of the analyses with a Skalar analyzer reduces the analysis times and increases the sample throughput. The response times to the detection of changes are more immediate, which ensures a better control of the production process and waste reduction.
A key aspect for purchasers. The low operational costs simplify the choice to automate applications, bearing in mind an increase in speed and reliability.
Our automated solutions for food and feed analysis
The SAN++® Series analyzers are able to analyze various applications such as milk, starch, cereals, rice and meat. The analyses comply with standard methods such as EPA, ISO, AOAC, Coresta, EBC, ASBC and many more.
- Fast sample through-put, up to 140 analyses per hour
- Autosamplers for 40 up to 800 positions are available
- Automatic preparation of working standards
- Amino Acids (total)
- Amino Nitrogen (free)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C)
- L-Lactic Acid / D-Lactic Acid
- Nitrate + Nitrite (Hydrazine red.)
- Nitrate + Nitrite (Cd. Red.)
- Sugars (total / reducing)
This analyzer has been specifically designed for commercial laboratories and food / feed producers that are looking for the perfect solution for automated nitrogen / protein analysis in food and feed samples.
- Analysis according the Dumas technique
- Rapid cycle time of 5 minutes
- Sample mass up to 3.0 g
- 100 position random access autosampler
- Re-usable quartz crucibles, sample ashes remain in the crucible after each analysis which avoids sample ash build-up in the combustion zone and therefore reduces maintenance
- Unique vertical sample introduction system
- Complicated samples as for example meat can be heated in various stages by the flex ramping system
- Integrated methods for reliable TN/Protein analysis according to AACC, AOAC, ASBC, EBC, MEBAK, ICC, ISO, GB, LFGB, NYT etc.
- Dairy products
- Grain products
- Animal feed
- Malt & Wort
Check for more details our products page
Advanced colorimetric automation of parameters with multiple in-line sample pre-treatment possibilities across a wide range of environmental and industrial applications