Total automation solution for manure analysis
This laboratory was looking for a solution to automate their manual handling steps to reduce the potential for errors to a minimum. As Skalar can automate analyses at their various stages and across multiple analyzers and thereby automating complicated, time-critical and potentially-dangerous handling procedures, we offered them the following automation solution:
- After pre-digestion, the digested samples are placed on the SP2000 robot platform.
- To two samples at a time, demineralised water is added to a volume of exactly 250 ml and the samples are homogenized.
- Any acid vapours created are safely and instantly extracted.
- The prepared samples are transferred into sample tubes in a sample rack for subsequent analysis on the Skalar San++
- Cross-communication between our robotic and SFA software packages means that the NPK analyses are then performed with full continuity throughout the entire process.
Analytical Lab Africa 2023
July 5- 7, 2023
Gallagher Convention Center, Johannesburg, South Africa
Water analysis - Determination of permanganate index according ISO 8647
Introducing the SP2000 robotic platform for automated water analysis: Determination of Permanganate Index According to ISO 8647.
Learn how this innovative technology can precisely and efficiently determine the amount of organic matter in water samples through its advanced automation of the permanganate index titration process.