Total automation solution for manure analysis
This laboratory was looking for a solution to automate their manual handling steps to reduce the potential for errors to a minimum. As Skalar can automate analyses at their various stages and across multiple analyzers and thereby automating complicated, time-critical and potentially-dangerous handling procedures, we offered them the following automation solution:
- After pre-digestion, the digested samples are placed on the SP2000 robot platform.
- To two samples at a time, demineralised water is added to a volume of exactly 250 ml and the samples are homogenized.
- Any acid vapours created are safely and instantly extracted.
- The prepared samples are transferred into sample tubes in a sample rack for subsequent analysis on the Skalar San++
- Cross-communication between our robotic and SFA software packages means that the NPK analyses are then performed with full continuity throughout the entire process.
Join us to witness the future of laboratory technology at LAB-SUPPLY Münster!
24 April 2024
Congress Centre Münsterland
The Journey of a Drinking Water Sample: Behind the Scenes with Brabant Water
Explore the behind-the-scenes journey of a Brabant Water drinking water sample, ensuring its safety and quality. Learn about the meticulous analysis conducted at Aqualab Zuid within 24 hours to assess various standard parameters and guarantee the continuous delivery of safe, high-quality drinking water.