Total automation solution for manure analysis
This laboratory was looking for a solution to automate their manual handling steps to reduce the potential for errors to a minimum. As Skalar can automate analyses at their various stages and across multiple analyzers and thereby automating complicated, time-critical and potentially-dangerous handling procedures, we offered them the following automation solution:
- After pre-digestion, the digested samples are placed on the SP2000 robot platform.
- To two samples at a time, demineralised water is added to a volume of exactly 250 ml and the samples are homogenized.
- Any acid vapours created are safely and instantly extracted.
- The prepared samples are transferred into sample tubes in a sample rack for subsequent analysis on the Skalar San++
- Cross-communication between our robotic and SFA software packages means that the NPK analyses are then performed with full continuity throughout the entire process.
Battery Ventures Creates Latest Lab-Automation Technologies Platform with Investments in Skalar Analytical, PromoChrom and LCTech
Investments set foundation for global platform of laboratory-automation technologies serving environmental, agricultural and food-and-beverage applications
Carbon Credits in Soil: A Path to Sustainability with the PRIMACS™ SNC-100 Analyzer
This article explores the world of carbon credits in soil, highlighting their significance, the quantification of the amount of carbon, and the instrumental role of Skalar's PRIMACS™ SNC-100 analyzer in accurately determining carbon types as well as the total amount of carbon in the soil.